Monday, February 16, 2009

Intensive Week of Advanced Colorimetry!













Starting the 2nd semester in Saint Etienne was exciting. The Spanish flavour of education has extended its hand by introducing a "Intensive week(Tough Week)" even in Saint Etienne by Advanced Colorimetry!
Though I do not support for any sort of intensive course work, still I consider the effort of Prof Manuel Melgosa & Rafael Huertas is more successful as a course than the previous intensive "Algorithm" week.
I am waiting to receive the photos from rafa to include the blog......................
Despite the need the proper time & traditional lecture by lecture learning steps I am considering Advaced Colorimetry as a near successful course.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING pictures! I must say that you enjoyed a lot. Keep it up! Have a wonderful day!
    what to see in portugal

    ReplyDelete